G.B.U. is a hospitality group with Supperclub, Supperclub Cruise and Bar Rouge in our Portfolio. Our corporate culture is known for our way of thinking and working as a family. Our transparent company structure makes the perfect stop-over for your career. Would you rather stay longer with us? We offer excellent growth opportunities to create a strong relationship with our employees!
- A motivated chef who can manage and supervise daily operations in our kitchens
- Experienced as a chef
- Creative and innovative in cooking
- Bring input for the creation of the dishes and menus
- Control the food cost calculations and stock acquisition
- Selecting, hiring and training of new colleagues/trainees
- You can manage the kitchen budget and control the maintenance of kitchen equipement
- Set Salary for 40 hours (fulltime)
- A bonus plan
- Great opportunities for concept building
- Opportunity to create your own team
- Discounts in all our restaurants
- Working in a professional team, that strives for perfection
Apply for this job by sending your application letter and resume.
privacy legislation / cookies